This Policy informs you about how UFAB, its affiliates, subcontractors and partners (if any) process your personal data. It may be supplemented by specific information brought to the user’s attention, in particular concerning the management of cookies.
Forms and teleservices
Each form or teleservice limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimisation) and indicates in particular:
- What the objectives of collecting this data are (purposes)
- Whether this information is mandatory or optional in order to handle your request
- Who will have access to the information (which will be UFAB alone, except when specified in the form that transmission to a third party is necessary for the purposes of handling your request)
- Your rights with regard to personal data protection and how you can exercise those rights with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
All personal data collected in relation to the services offered on www.ufab-bio.fr is processed using secure protocols and allows UFAB to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
You have the right of access, rectification and erasure of your data. You can request the portability of your data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data or to request the restriction of processing.
You can also issue instructions as to how your personal data is to be stored, deleted or disclosed after your death.
Exercising your rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting UFAB at any time at the addresses given below :
- By email: contactdonneespersonnelles[at]legouessant.fr
- Or by signed letter, accompanied by a copy of an identity document, sent to the following address :
Gestion des données personnelles
Z.I. 1 rue de la Jeannaie – BP 40228
22402 Lamballe-Armor Cedex
If you do not receive a satisfactory response, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, CNIL).
Purposes of processing your personal data
UFAB only processes personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. UFAB does not process this data in a way that is incompatible with these purposes. The purposes pursued by UFAB are as follows :
- Processing of data in contact forms:
Collection, transmission and recording of data for contacting the company when a response email is sent.Customer knowledge and site audience statistics:
- We may use data to better understand our customers or for statistical purposes to analyse site activity and improve the services we offer. We carry out audience measurements, for example, we measure the number of pages viewed, the number of visits to the site, as well as the activity of visitors on the site and how frequently they return.
You can disable this audience measurement for your current Internet browser by unchecking the option below (or by clicking here, if the checkbox does not appear below):
- Sending messages by email:
Following the sending of a message from our contact form and provided that you have not objected, you may receive information and offers from us by electronic communication (email). We measure the open rate of our electronic mailings in order to ensure that they best fit your needs.
Type of data processed
UFAB only processes data or categories of data if this is strictly necessary for the intended purpose. You can find information about these purposes above.
UFAB processes the following categories of data:
- Identity data: first name, surname
- Contact data: email, postal address, telephone number
- Location data
All data collected is intended for the internal departments of UFAB, its affiliates and subcontractors (if any).
Finally, processed data may be transmitted to the competent authorities, at their request, in connection with judicial proceedings, criminal investigations and requests for information from the authorities or in order to comply with other legal obligations.
UFAB ensures that your data is processed securely and confidentially, including where certain operations are carried out by subcontractors. Appropriate technical and organisational measures are put in place to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of your personal data. These measures are based on the level of sensitivity of the data being processed and the level of risk presented by the processing or its implementation.
Amendment of the data protection policy